Quinta da Tôr – Algibre
Deep Ruby colour. Intense aromatic profile, scents of ripe red fruits and various spices harmonized by the 17 months stage in new French oak barrels.
A wine with much character and volume of a fine and velvety texture.
- Name: Quinta da Tôr – Algibre (2015)
- Wine type: Red
- Year: 2015
- Region: Algarve
- Bottle: 750 ml
- Volume of alcohol: 14,5% VOL.
- Maturation: French oak barril
- Castas: Touriga Nacional, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Winemakers: Pedro Mendes
- Produced and bottled: Turinox,lda | Quinta da Tôr | Loulé
- Acompanhamento: Wild game meat, Red meat, Traditional portuguese sausage, Pata-negra smoked ham, Strong cheeses (serra da estrela, ilha, cure cheese)