Quinta da Tôr – Rosé
Vineyard located in Tôr – Loulé, which has a terroir conducive to a balanced maturation.
Salmon colour with slight pink gleams.
Intense aromas with fresh gooseberry and chocolate bonbons. Well balanced and excellent freshness, with fruity persistence.
It has character and clear culinary prowess for Summer dishes.
- Name: Quinta da Tôr – Rosé (2015)
- Wine type: Rosé
- Year: 2015
- Region: Algarve
- Bottle: 750 ml
- Volume of alcohol: 14,5% VOL.
- Maturation: Stainless Steel vat
- Castas: Touriga Nacional, Syrah, Aragonez
- Winemakers: Pedro Mendes & Joaquim Roque
- Produced and bottled: Turinox,lda | Quinta da Tôr | Loulé
- Serving: Salad, Turkey, Pork, Chicken, Meet, Cheese